You need help with your VISA?


You are living abroad and you are in need of consular information? 

You are planning to work in Germany, EU and need a Visa? Please contact us!

On the Federal Foreign Office webpage you can find out whether you need a visa for visits to Germany and the Schengen states of up to 90 days. Most non-EU-foreigners wanting to work or study in Germany or to stay longer than 90 days in Germany for other purposes, usually need a visa. Exceptions are indicated in the relevant list of countries.

Benjamin Schaarschmidt, LL.D.